Your students will love learning about various map skills with these fun and interactive Google Slides activities. Students will work directly in Google Classroom or Google Drive to complete these paperless activities.
What is included:
- Teacher directions – includes the access links and instructions on how to use this in your library or classroom
- Instructions for using this resource with Microsoft OneDrive
- Google Slide file and answer key
- Compass rose
- Cardinal and intermediate directions
- Map symbols
- Map keys
- Map grids
- Continents and oceans
There are 12 unique slides. Most of the slides have movable pieces. A few slides students will need to type in their answers. I have inserted text boxes.
Important Note: This is not an editable resource.
These activities are very similar to my print Map Skills - 2nd and 3rd Grade.
Advantages of using digital resources
- Paperless. No need to print and laminate the task cards
- Engages students
- Helps build 21st-century learners
- Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library, LLC. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.